Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

It's my opinion that....

It seems to me that anything with the label 'fun' attached to it is in fact the very opposite. 

'Fun-houses' - aka carnivals and mops are actually just dangerously poor machinery run by questionable people who no doubt appear on certain legal registers. 

'Fun-sized' chocolate bars are a piss-poor advertising campaign by the big brands to make me happy with the fact I am getting half the usual amount of chocolate. Pathetic. 

But what is really driving me to write this blog is the fact I am due to take part in an annual family 'fun-run' today. There is nothing fun (for me at least) about running and doing 5 miles constantly is even less fun. 

Still...it's a tradition in the family and it must be unquestionable upheld...

No comments:

Post a Comment