Pages

Monday 15 July 2013

Just a quick one...

The hardest thing with being creative is trying to tie yourself down and be organised. 

Writing the book was remarkably easy looking back, and even the upload to the Internet was pretty straight-forward. But for me what I find difficult is the business side of things. How do I get the book in front of more people? 

So far I have sold 50 books - which for a complete novice in two weeks is OK (in my mind). Out of those 50, everyone I have spoken to has been overwhelmingly kind about the book and 5 star reviews are rolling in. So if I could get it in front of hundreds or maybe thousands of people I am confident the results would be the same. 

But how?

So far I have no idea, but I'm working on it...

I'll get back to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment